Teachers In Charge
Ms Angeline Wee
Mrs Anne Yeong
Monday, 2 - 4 p.m.
The OEPS Drama Club was created to cultivate the love for performing arts through experience and involvement in drama. We hope to develop individuals who appreciates the performing arts.
- Discover their interests and talents in performing arts
- Foster friendships and social integration amongst students of diverse backgrounds
- Understand artistic techniques to express themselves in Drama
- Express, create and communicate confidently in and about Drama
- Develop social and emotional competencies while working to achieve common artistic goals.
- Recess programme (Fun with Art and Drama)
- MuzART Day performance