The ICT Master Plan 4 (mp4) framework focuses on quality learning and is aligned to MOE’s direction of Student-Centric and Values-Driven education. The vision of mp4 is to nurture “Future-ready and Responsible Digital Learners”. ICT is used productively for quality learning in support of the total curriculum - that is, to deepen subject mastery and develop 21st Century Competencies. As it was in mp3, there will be a strong focus on Cyber Wellness.
The goal of mp4 is to put “Quality Learning in the Hands of Every Learner - Empowered with Technology”. The two enablers are:
- Teachers as Designers of Learning Experiences and Environments; and
- School Leaders as Culture Builders.
Undergirding quality learning with ICT is a set of future-ready, scalable, and reliable infrastructure in every school. It will have the capacity for students to learn anytime and anywhere.
This programme is designed to:
- Promote awareness of cyber wellness knowledge, values and the latest Internet risks and threats from the ever-changing Internet landscape.
- Educate students to be responsible, respectful, balanced and astute in using the Internet.
- Imbue students with positive strategies to handle possible cyber wellness issues and concerns.
East Zone Cyberwellness Conference
East Zone Cyber Wellness Conference
- To complement existing Cyber Wellness education efforts in school by providing an extended platform for student and teacher voice on Cyber Wellness issues;
- To engage students in Cyber Wellness advocacy through discussions on Cyber Wellness issues and formulation of peer advocacy projects
Teachers-4-Teachers Learning Series
An annual platform for teachers in Opera Estate Primary School to come together and learn from each other good teaching and learning practices. Teachers engage in meaningful dialogue and collaborate together to improve our teaching strategies.